Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: We have a piece of good news for all the 12th pass candidates who are eager to work and hold a valid Driving License as Rajasthan High Court has announced various job vacancies this year for the post of Chauffeur/ Driver. The high court demands skilled and deserving applicants to fill the 72 posts of Chauffeur/ Driver. The application form submission will be online and the link gets activated from 31 July 2020. Read below to get more details.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Chauffeur/ Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Last Date to Apply||31 August 2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Chauffeur/ Driver – 72
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 12th from a recognized institute/university or board. and should have a valid Driving License.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 31 August 2020 and the starting date for form submission is 31 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired based on their performance in the Screening Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: A fixed amount of Rs.14600 Per Month will be given for Driver Post.
- Candidates of GEN/OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates are liable to pay Rs.400 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST category, PH candidates of Rajasthan will pay Rs.250 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for Driver posts enlisted in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment is 18-40 years. Further age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants by the RHC.
Official Website: https://hcraj.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
- Job aspirants should visit https://hcraj.nic.in/and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- After being eligible and interested in this recruitment you should fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, like NOC, physical fitness certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and submit the form after rechecking all the details.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and the last date for payment of application is 1-9-2020.