Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) specified in their recruitment section for the recruitment of 111 skilled persons on the vacant post of Conductor prevailing in the organization. Applications are invited by the organization in an Online mode and the due date to apply for the post is 29th September 2019. So, follow the instructions prescribed in the official notification.
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Conductor|
|Number of vacancies||111|
|Last Date to apply||29th September 2019|
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Conductor – 111
Last Date to Apply: 29th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate may have 12th with required qualification specified in the notification from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- For remaining candidates only Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st September 2019.
Official Website: www.upsrtc.com
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the official page of the organization on website www.upsrtc.com.
- Put up the proper details in the application like the name, address, qualifications and the experience of the candidate.
- Then upload the necessary documents with the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees to the account of the organization through the use of debit, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application in the end on the portal and retain its print for future needs.
NOTE: Be careful and don’t leave any important notification without through read.