Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: There is good news for all of us that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), a central govt. unit has advertised on 05 Vacant posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director and Assistant Labour Commissioner. Applications are accepted in an Online mode and the due date for which is 03rd October 2019. For further information, view upon the details given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Director and Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||03rd October 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (NQA) Mechanical – 03
- Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical) – 01
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – 01
Last Date to Apply: 03rd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant should have a Degree in Engineering/Post Graduation Degree / Diploma (Social Work / Labour welfare / IR / Personnel Management)/Degree in Law from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Recruitment Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Level 07 – (Post 1)
- Rs. 56100 to 177500/- (Post 2,3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/-
- Exemption for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals 30 years (Post 1) and 38 years (Post 2,3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should visit the website of organization.
- Fill the online form there with correct and accurate information.
- Upload the necessary document with signature and photograph by the due date.
- Pay the fees in the desired manner and submit an online application through the portal of organization.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the applicant to go to the website of the organization regularly to obtain the latest updates.