Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: We are publishing this notification to inform you that the Union Public Service Commission has published a job vacancy notification for the 37 Director, JSO & Other posts for the year 2022. The commission wants to recruit talented and hardworking aspirants to fill up the various posts. If you are interested in this recruitment then read this notification to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding it.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Union Public Service Commission
|Name of the Job
|Director, JSO & Other
|Number of Vacancies
|37 (Adv 15/2022)
|Last Date to Apply
|1st September 2022
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 is for the following posts:-
- Assi. Director-02
- Dy Director-04
- Scientific Officer-01
- Sr Grade-22
- Jr Scientific Officer-02
- Photographic Officer-01
- Executive Engineer-02
- Sr Photographic Officer-01
Last Date to Apply: CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT
APPLICATION IS 1st September 2022.
Educational Qualifications: Job seekers who are applying for this job should have done Graduation/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Masters Degree(Concerned Field) from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Recruitment Test and Personal Interviews.
Also, Check the Latest Notification BSF Recruitment 2022
The selected person will get a sound pay scale.
- Candidates of the GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Age criteria: 30-50 years, To know more about the age limits for this recruitment, please visit the below-mentioned official site.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates like Date of Birth, Experience, Desirable Qualification, mark sheet of Matriculation,/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification, caste certificate, etc.
- Submit the application form after paying the application fee.
Important Links to Follow for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
- No mobile phones are allowed during examination and interview.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC