JSSC Recruitment 2022: JSSC- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has decided to recruit some capable individuals for the post of 3120 Post Graduate Trained Teachers. Candidates have to apply before the last date which is 23 September 2022. We are advising you to please read the notification carefully before applying for the recruitment.
JSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Trained Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||3120|
|Last day to apply||25 August 2022 to 23 September 2022|
JSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Number of vacancies: 3120
- Biology- 218
- Geography- 164
- Hindi- 163
- Economics- 167
- History- 182
- Sanskrit- 169
- Physics- 251
- Maths- 185
- English- 211
- Commerce- 200
Candidates who want to apply must have Post Graduation Degree in a relevant subject with 55% marks and must possess B.Ed. from a recognized university.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd Recruitment 2022
Candidates’ age should be Minimum of 21 years and a Maximum of 40 years as on 01-01-2022. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per the government’s rule.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, have to qualify for a Computer-based Test.
General and OBC candidates have to pay INR Rs. 100/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee through SBI E-portal.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get INR Rs. 47600- 151100/- on Level- 08 as salary according to the organization’s payroll.
- Starting Date of the Online Application is 25-08-2022
- The last Date for Online Application is 23-09-2022
- The date of the Examination is to be announced.
Instructions to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, and pay the application fee if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
Important Links to Follow for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named JSSC Recruitment for 3120 Post Graduate Trained Teachers Posts at www.jssc.nic.in, if you want to know more please go through the official website for detailed information.