Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to discuss with all of our visitors about the recruitment held in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The recruitment is for 425 Vacancies of Assistant Professor and Principal. The mode of application is Online and the due date for which is 26th September 2019. To obtain more details regarding the pay scale, application process, required experience, etc., see the below-given paragraph carefully.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor and Principal|
|Number of vacancies||425|
|Last Date to apply||26th of September|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professors – 424
- Principal (Allopathy) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 26th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate interested and anxious to make an application for the post must have MBBS/M.Sc/D.Sc/MD/MS/Ph.D/DSC/MDS/M/Ch/DM from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in Screening Test and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 68900/- (Post 1) and 144200/- (Post 2) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 65/-
- For PH candidates Rs. 25/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 26-40 years (Post 1) and 50-62 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The step first consists to go to the portal page of the organization.
- Collect the important instructions, read them and then select the application section.
- Fill the details in the application form with the accuracy in the information filled.
- Upload the signature and photograph scanned copies with some relevant documents.
- Pay the fees and submit the application on the portal.
NOTE: Candidate should make continuous efforts to get the latest content.