Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited wanted to hire 100 capable and anxious persons to apply for the post of Plant Assistant. The due date for Online application is 30th September 2019. The application can be submitted on the link as on the website. To know more about the selection process, pay scale, age limit, etc. read the below-given article before an application of post.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Plant Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||30th September 2019|
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Plant Assistant – 100
Last Date to Apply: 30th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate desired candidate for the post should have 10th with ITI from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25300 to 80500/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 600/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of the organization at www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
- Put up the details in the form after the read of the necessary guidelines.
- The candidate should ensure the correctness of details filled in the form.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees in a suitable manner and submit the application.
- The hard copy of the form should not be sent at any address.
NOTE: The candidate should take a regular look upon the website to get the latest updates.