Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: The golden opportunity is being introduced by the Union Public Service Commission in the recently published notification. The notification specifies the requirement for 88 skilled and the educated candidates to fill the vacant posts of Specialist Grade-III and Legal Officer. The due date by which the application can be submitted online on the portal is 31st October 2019. Get more information about the recruitment in the notification given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Grade-III, Legal Officer|
|Number of vacancies||88|
|Last Date to apply||31-10-2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Botanist – 13
- Legal Officer (Grade-II) – 06
- Joint Assistant Director – 13
- Specialist Grade III – 56
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have BE/B.Tech//B.Sc (Engg)/Master Degree (Law/CS/IT/Electronics/Artificial Intellig./EC/Wireless/Radio/Botany/Horti./ Life Sci./Agri.)/MBBS with PG Degree (Concerned Speciality) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Recruitment Test and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 44900 to 142400/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 67700 to 208700/- (Post 2) per month
- Level – 08 – (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- (Post 4) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PH and women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years (Post 1,3), 40 years (Post 2) and 45 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should apply through the application link available on the website of an organization.
- See the instructions thereon on the page appear and then proceed further to fill the details in the form.
- After put up the details, upload the mandatory documents in the form.
- Deposit the fees through using debit card, credit card or net banking.
NOTE: Keep aware and don’t miss the important notifications.