Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: The golden opportunity is being introduced by the Union Public Service Commission in the recently published notification. The notification specifies the requirement for 24 skilled and educated candidates to fill the vacant posts of Scientific Officer & Other. The due date by which the application can be submitted online on the portal is 30 June 2022. Get more information about the recruitment in the notification given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Scientific Officer & Other|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||30-06-2022|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- SO/Scientific Officer – 01
- Assis. Mining Geologist – 21
- AEE/Assis. Executive Engineer (Civil) – 02
Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2022
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have BE/B.Tech (Civil)/B.Sc (Engg)/Master Degree (Physics/Chemistry/Geology)(Concerned Speciality) from a recognized university or institute.
Also, Check the Latest Notification AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Recruitment Test and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Level 08 (Post 1) per month
- Level 07 (Post 2) per month
- Level 10 (Post 3) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PH and women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years (Post 1,2), 35 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should apply through the application link available on the website of an organization.
- See the instructions thereon on the page appear and then proceed further to fill the details in the form.
- After putting up the details, upload the mandatory documents in the form.
- Deposit the fees by using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Important Links to Follow for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: Keep aware and don’t miss the important notifications.