APTET Recruitment 2022: APTET- Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test has issued recruitment notification for the post of Teachers (Class I to VIII). The organization wants to cover its massive vacant seats with deserving and capable candidates. Candidates having the required qualifications must register online before the last date.
APTET Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Job||Teachers (Class I to VIII)|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last day to apply||From 16 June 2022 to 16 July 2022|
APTET Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Teachers (Class I to VIII)
Number of vacancies: Various
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Candidates have done their education in Higher/Senior Secondary or equivalent with 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in D.EI.Ed. or Graduation Degree and 2-year Diploma in D.EI.Ed. OR Higher/ Senior Secondary or equivalent with 50% marks and a 4-year Diploma in D.EI.Ed or it’s equivalent from recognized universities & institutions.
Candidates who want to apply should have their upper age limit should be between 18 years to 65 years. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per the government’s rule.
Also, Check the Latest Notification UPSC Recruitment 2022
The selection process will be done through a Computer-based Online Test (Paper-1 & Paper-2).
The application fee is INR Rs. 500/- for all candidates. You can check also the official website.
Salary and Grade Pay:
The candidate will get a good salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-06-2022
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 16-07-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 16-07-2022
- Date of Examination: 06-08-2022 to 21-08-2022
Instructions to apply for APTET Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have to apply online for the relevant post.
- They have to visit the official website and click on the appropriate link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, and start filling out the application form.
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if necessary.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for further use.
Note: So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named APTET Recruitment for Various Teachers (Class I to VIII) Posts, for more details login to the official website. Keep in touch with us for regular updates on jobs on a daily basis.