Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from the educated and capable candidates for 14 vacancies of Computer Assistant. The applications can be filled in an online mode through the website of the organization till the 16th of December 2019. To know in detail about the recruitment, read the paragraph given below carefully.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Computer Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||16-12-2019|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Assistant – 14
Last Date to Apply: 16-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should hold 12th with Diploma in Computer Science/”O” Level Certificate from the recognized board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 5200-20200/- with Rs. 2400 Grade pay per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ST & ExSM candidates Rs. 65/-
- Rs. 25/- for the PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/07/2019.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should log to the website of an organization and there on fill the details as asked by the organization.
- The details should match the certificate otherwise it will not be considered.
- Then its also necessary to upload the applicant signature and photograph in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees by using a suitable method.
- And finally, submit an online application form on the portal.
- The hard copy of the form is not needed to send at any place.
NOTE: The applicant should visit the website of the organization on a regular basis.