Directorate of Economics & Statistics Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Economics & Statistics has planned to hire the energetic and qualified candidates to fill the 44 vacancies of Primary Investigator, LDC, Driver, and Peon. The applications can be filled in an Offline mode till 10th December 2019. The complete knowledge of the recruitment can be taken from the article mentioned below.
Directorate of Economics & Statistics Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Economics & Statistics|
|Name of the Job||Primary Investigator, LDC, Driver, and Peon|
|Number of vacancies||44|
|Last Date to apply||10th December 2019|
Directorate of Economics & Statistics Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Economics & Statistics
Name of The Posts:
- Primary Investigator – 30
- LDC – 05
- Driver – 03
- Peon – 06
Last Date to Apply: 10th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The anxious person interested to work in the organization must have a 10th/12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test, and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/2000/2400/- (post 1-3) and Rs. 4440-7440/- with GP Rs. 1300/- (Post 4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates only Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification released by the organization in detail.
Official Website: www.desmanipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Economics & Statistics Recruitment 2019:
- Take the print out of the form to fill the details.
- Put the details which should be the same as in the certificates.
- Affix the copies of the certificates required along with the applicant’s latest photograph having the signature on it.
- Deposit the fees in the account of organization through the use of a suitable method.
- In last, send the application to the following address. Deputy Director (Admn), of The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Manipur
NOTE: All the updates related to the post and relevant from the application point of view will be published on the website of the organization as soon as possible.