Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has liberated a job notification for the year 2020. This advertisement is for the recruitment of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevaks. Interested job seekers can check all the details in this advertisement regarding qualifications required, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. and apply before the last date i.e 22nd April 2020 to secure their job.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Number of Vacancies||3951|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd April 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Name of The Posts: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment is for the 3951 Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Last Date to Apply: The commencement of filling the online application form will start from 23rd March 2020 and the last date for submission is 22nd April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants looking forward to this job should have passed their metric/10th with proficiency in local language from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the merit list.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks will get an attractive pay of Rs.10000.
- Candidates of GEN/OBC category are liable to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates of SC/ST/Pwd category and female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Interested aspirants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age counted from 23rd March 2020.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per organizational norms.
Official Website: For more information and updates, visit www.indiapost.gov.in
How To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job contenders need to check the official website and fill the application form completely and correctly with all the details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, birth certificate, etc.
- Submit the application form and make online payment before the last date i.e 22nd April 2020.
NOTE: Read the official notification by visiting the above mentioned official site.