Delhi Development Authority Recruitment: Delhi Development Authority has a piece of good news for all the job seekers. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that DDA has released a job recruitment notification for 629 various posts. Applications are invited online and the last date for submission is 30-04-2020. Read the complete notification to know the eligibility criteria and other details.
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of the Job||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||629|
|Last Date to Apply||30-04-2020|
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Development Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Director (System) – 02
- Deputy Director (Planning) – 05
- Asst Director (Planning) – 05
- Asst Director (System) – 02
- Assistant Accounts officer – 11
- Planning Assistant – 01
- SO (Horticulture) – 48
- Architectural Assistant – 08
- Surveyor – 11
- Stenographer Grade D – 100
- Patwari – 44
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant – 292
- Mali – 100 Last Date to Apply:
1. The online submission of application form will start from 1 April 2020 and the application forms are to be submitted on or before 30th April 2020.
2. The application fee is to be paid on or before 04-05-2020 before 6 PM.
- Deputy Director (System) – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D (Computer Science/ IT)
- Deputy Director (Planning) – Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Asst Director (Planning) – Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Asst Director (System) – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA
- Assistant Accounts officer – MBA (Finance), CA/ CS/ ICWA
- Planning Assistant – Degree (Planning/ Architecture)
- SO (Horticulture) – Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry)
- Architectural Assistant – Degree (Architecture)
- Surveyor – Diploma (Surveying)
- Stenographer Grade D – 12th Class, Typing Knowledge
- Patwari – Any Degree, Computer Knowledge
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant – 12th Class, Typing Knowledge
- Mali – 10th Class
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome amount of salary will be given to chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: To know the application fee for DDA Recruitment 2020, please follow the below mentioned official site.
- Age Limit for S No. 1, 2: Not Exceeding 40 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 3: Not Exceeding 35 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8: Not Exceeding 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 9, 13: Between 18 – 25 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 10: 18 – 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 11: Between 21 – 27 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 12: Between 18 – 27 Years
Relaxation in age will be given to aspirants of the reserved category.
Official Website: dda.gov.in
How To Apply For Delhi Development AuthorityRecruitment Offline/Online-
- Aspirants need to go to dda.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach the demanded credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date after paying the application fee.
NOTE: For more information about DDA Recruitment 2020, please keep visiting the official site.