Union Bank of India Recruitment: Union Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank has announced job vacancies for job seekers this year. The bank invites online applications from eligible and skilled aspirants for recruitment against 02 Vacancies of Chief Risk Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Before applying, candidates are advised to read this advertisement carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding age and qualifications. All the major details regarding this recruitment, you will get over here.
Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||08 May 2020|
Union Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
- Chief Financial Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online before 08 May 2020
- Chief Risk Officer – Aspirants who are applying for this job should have passed Graduation Degree with Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- Chief Financial Officer – The interested candidates should be a Chartered Accountant to be eligible for this post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for this recruitment will be selected based on marks they have scored Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: An application fee of Rs.1000 is asked by the bank to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 55 years of age and more than 35 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates of SC/ST category.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Application Process For Union Bank of India Recruitment Offline-
- You should go through the detailed advertisement available under the title “RECRUITMENT OF Chief Risk Officer” & “RECRUITMENT OF Chief Financial Officer” on the official website.
- You will have to enter all the required details in the application form correctly.
- You need to attach your latest photograph and signature as per the
specifications given by the bank.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the offline Application very carefully and Send the application form with necessary documents to the following office address: The General Manager, HR, Union Bank of India, Manpower Planning and Recruitment Division, 12th Floor, HR Department, Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400021
- Before posting, ensure rechecking all the details.
NOTE: www.unionbankofindia.co.in is the official site of UBI.Follow it for more updates regarding this recruitment.