Securities & Exchange Board Of India Recruitment: Securities & Exchange Board Of India is the regulator of the securities and commodity market in India and it has released a job recruitment notification for the 147 posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The board intends to hire energetic and skilled candidates. Interested job seekers can get whole information about application form, job type, pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading this advertisement thoroughly. Applications need to be submitted online on or before 31st May 2020.
SEBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Securities & Exchange Board Of India|
|Name of the Job||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2020|
SEBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Securities & Exchange Board Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 147
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 07 March 2020. The last date to apply online and for a fee, payment is 31st May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants applying for this recruitment should have done Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/L.L.B/MCA/Masters Degree in Management from a recognised board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers applying for this recruitment will be selected based on their performance in written exam and personal interview. There will be two phases of an online exam(Pre and Mains). To know the syllabus of online exams, visit the below mentioned official site.
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will get an attractive amount of salary ranging between Rs.28150 – Rs.55600 per month.
- The application fees for candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category is Rs.1000.
2. SC/ST/PwBD category candidates will pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this Recruitment should be a maximum of 30 years of age. As per the organizational norms, relaxation in the age limit will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: sebi.gov.in
Application Process SEBI Recruitment Online-
- Interested candidates should visit the official site and download the application form.
- You should fill the form completely and correctly regarding all the basic and personal details and should attach all the credentials as demanded by the board.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph, not more than 5o kb, and the digital signature of not more than 20 kb.
- Make a payment of application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
NOTE: Interested candidates need to note that the Date of Pre exam is extended and new date is to be out soon so you should apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.