TPCB Recruitment: All the job seekers in search of govt.job are notified that TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD has advertised a job notification for the 242 various posts of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist.If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply then read this full notification.
TPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD|
|Name of the Job||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||242|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd April 2020(revised)|
TPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 78
- Environmental Scientist – 70
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 38
- Typist – 56
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form from 5th March 2020 and the last date to submit is 23rd April 2020.
- Assistant Engineer – Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ChemicalEngineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and
Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University /M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist – Master’s Degree in Science in any discipline.
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course and Graduation in any discipline
- Typist – A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Environmental Scientist – Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Typist – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Candidates of GEN/OBC category are liable to pay a fee of Rs.500.
- Candidates of [SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows have to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between the specified age limit of 18-30 years from 12th February 2020. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
How To Apply For TPCB Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates can go to the online application portal by clicking the website link.
- The candidates should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for
registration in the online application.
- Candidate must submit the details of Marks, Percentage, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/University details, etc.,
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Make online payment of Application fee and submit the form.
NOTE:: The candidates must keep a copy of the application uploaded by
them and you must visit www.tnpcb.gov.in for more updates regarding this recruitment.