South Eastern Railways Recruitment: In terms of the notification issued by South Eastern Railways we are publishing this advertisement to inform you that South Eastern Railways has various vacancies open for this year. The department wants to hire skilled and talented individuals to occupy the various 617 posts. This notification has all the major details regarding this recruitment so read it completely.
South Eastern Railways Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railways|
|Name of the Job||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||617|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd April 2020|
South Eastern Railways Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Eastern Railways
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant loco pilot – 324
- Comml. cum ticket clerk – 63
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – 68
- Sr. Comml. cum ticket clerk – 84
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist – 70
- Junior Engineer(P.Way) – 03
- Junior Engineer(Works) – 02
- Junior Engineer(Signal)-01
- Junior Engineer(Tele) – 02
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form from 24th March 2020 and it needs to be filed on or before 23rd April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job seekers who are applying for this job should have done 10th with ITI/12th/ Graduation/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents are verified, candidates will be selected based on proficiency in Typing Test, Computer Test, and Personal Interview. A medical examination will also be conducted.
1. For the Junior Engineer(Tele) post, chosen candidates will get Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month + Grade pay of Rs.4200 per month.
2. For all other posts, candidates will get Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 per month + Grade pay of Rs.1900/2000 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the job seekers must be between the specified age limit of 18-42 years from the specified date of 01/01/2020.Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: ser.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For South Eastern Railways Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to ser.indianrailways.gov.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit ser.indianrailways.gov.in