Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has advertised on 176 Vacant posts of Civil Judge. The capable and anxious candidate can apply by submitting an Online application on the portal of the organization. Due date to fill the application form is 09th October 2019. Check the extra contents about the selection procedure, application fees and much more in the article specified below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||176|
|Last Date to apply||09th October 2019|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge – 176
Last Date to Apply: 09th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Any person holds the Degree in Law can apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Viva-Voce Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 27700 to 44770/- per month.
- For ALL category candidates Rs. 150/-
- For General and Obc candidates Rs. 500/-
- Exempted for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC//PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: The age required for application of post will differ as per the experience of the applicant. Therefore, it will be best to read the official notification.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should complete the application form on the official website.
- Fill the accurate and complete information of the candidate as per the prescribed instructions.
- Upload the documents required with the signature and passport size photograph in a scanned form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate should keep himself updated so that he/she can get the timely information. The date for Pre-Exam is 24th November 2019.