Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) decided to hire 35 candidates for Lab Tester posts. Any individual who holds B.Sc. in Chemistry can apply for the post. The date fixed for application as to be the due date is 26th September 2019. Application can be submitted through the link available on the portal. For more information read the article specified below carefully.
Gujarat State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Lab Tester|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Last Date to apply||26th September 2019|
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Lab Tester – 35
Last Date to Apply: 26th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate interested in the post must have B.Sc (Chemistry) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Exam, Document Verification, and Pre-Employment Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25000 to 55800/- per month.
- For GEN/SEBC and EWS candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gsecl.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the application form at website www.gsecl.in
- The application must include the details about the name, address, qualifications, photograph, and signature of the candidate.
- Then after filling up the details, candidate should upload the photograph and the signature with some relevant documents.
- Then deposit the fees in the favour of organization and click on final submit.
- Keep the hard copy of the form for further reference.
- Don’t send the print of the application filled to any address.
NOTE: Take a continuous visit to the website of organization to get the important updates.