TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is looking for suitably qualified candidates for engagement in the 17 vacancies for the posts of Jailor & Reporter. The Applications are invited online on the organization’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in till 13th October 2022 only. Read all the important details and instructions given below comprehensively in the following paragraph and through a table.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Jailor & Reporter|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||13th October 2022|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Jailor (Men & Special Prison for Woman)-08
- English & Tamil Reporter- 09
Last Date to Apply: 13th October 2022 for Jailor and 12th October 2022 for Reporter
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed any Degree like in Social Work/Criminology or Typewriting Certificate from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and certification and oral test.
Also, Check the Latest Notification TSPSC Recruitment 2022
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a lucrative pay scale level of Rs. 36900-135100 to Jailor and Rs. 56100-205700 to Reporter rupees per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee for the post of 150+ 200 rupees while the fee for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Widow is Nil.
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age group of 32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2022.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- As the organization has selected an online mode of receiving applications so aspirants have to log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in and continue filling out the online application form.
- The details of the applicant must be verified and as per the credentials only.
- Fees can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking only.
- After payment of the fee, upload the photo, signature, and educational certificates of the applicant.
- Before the final application submission online, do not forget to verify the filled-in details once.
Important Links to Follow for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Jailor Reporter|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: Feel free to contact us anytime for your queries.