National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Recruitment 2019: National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) has fixed 02nd October 2019 which is the last date to apply for 91 Posts of Development Assistant prevailing in the organization. Interested and the eligible candidate who holds the required qualifications mentioned below can apply through the portal of the organization. To know more information, readers are requested to go through the information provided below.
National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Development Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||91|
|Last Date to apply||02nd October 2019|
National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Development Assistant – 82
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 09
Last Date to Apply: 02nd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 32000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st September 2019.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Recruitment 2019:
- Follow the same step of application i.e. visits the website of the organization.
- Search the application icon and click on it after read the instructions.
- At this step fill the relevant details and upload the necessary documents with the photograph and signature.
- Deposit the fees to the account of the organization if required otherwise leave it.
- At last, submit an online form on the portal and retain a print of the application for further reference.
NOTE: Applicant should o through the website of the organization continue to get the important details.