Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019: Textiles Committee (TC) has published the official notification on the 07 Vacancies of Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, and Upper Division Clerk. The desired and anxious candidate can submit an Offline application in the prescribed format before 31st October 2019. To get further updates regarding recruitment to see upon the information given below.
Textiles Committee Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Textiles Committee|
|Name of the Job||Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, and UDC|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
Textiles Committee Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Textiles Committee
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Quality Assurance Officer – 05
- Junior Investigator – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired and the interested candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma (Textile Chemistry/Technology) from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 1,2) and Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-25 years (Post 1,3) and 22-28 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st October 2019.
Official Website: www.textilescommittee.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should log in to the website to take the print of the form on which candidate is required to put the details.
- The details filled by the candidate should be accurate and complete.
- After it, paste the latest photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees if asked for if not then ignore.
- Finally, send the form to the below-given address l by the due date of application. Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P.Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, 400025.
NOTE: Candidate needs to check the latest updates on the portal again and again.