Directorate of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2019: The Office of Directorate of Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh decided to hire an efficient and multi-talented candidate to fill the vacant posts of Technician, Cashier, and Clerk. There are a total number of 15 Vacancies prevailing in the organization. The last date to fill the Offline form is 30th October 2019. For further details of recruitment read out the below-given article carefully.
Directorate of Civil Aviation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Civil Aviation|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Cashier, and Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||30th of October 2019|
Directorate of Civil Aviation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Civil Aviation
Name of The Posts:
- Airworthiness Review Officer – 01
- Technician – 10
- Bilingual Steno cum typist – 01
- Accountant/cashier – 01
- Storekeeper – 01
- Clerk – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Graduation Degree from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 36574/- (Post 1), Rs. 22730/- (Post 2), Rs. 31125/- (Post 3), Rs. 30180/- (Post 4), Rs. 25430/- (Post 5) and Rs. 18201/- (Post 6) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-50 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.cadup.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant is required to go through the website and take out the print of the form to fill the details.
- Fill the details in the application form including the name, address, qualifications, etc. in a clear manner.
- Paste the latest photograph with the signature on the form.
- Check out the details in the form and then send the form to the following address. Director, Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow – 226009.
NOTE: Get the latest notifications from time to time.