TAMIL NADU MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD(MRB) Recruitment: TAMIL NADU MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The corporation wants to hire intelligent and skilled assistant Surgeons in various specialties for engagement on a temporary basis. The submission of the application is through an online medium via the official site on or before 19 MAy 2020. Read this full job advertisement of TMRB to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
TAMIL NADU MRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||TAMIL NADU MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancies||123|
|Last Date to Apply||19 May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of TAMIL NADU MRB Recruitment:
Company Name: TAMIL NADU MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Surgeon in ANAESTHESIOLOGY – 50
- Assistant Surgeon in OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY – 50
- Assistant Surgeon in SOCIAL PREVENTIVE MEDICINE – 23
Educational Qualifications: The job contenders who are applying for this job should have done MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in Concerned Speciality from a Recognised Medical College or University authorized by Indian Medical Council.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 19 May 2020 and the submission will start from 12 MAY 2020.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- A handsome monthly salary of Rs.56100-177500 per month will be given to chosen aspirants according to Level 22.
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) candidates have to pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
- The candidates belonging to any other category will pay Rs.1000 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The maximum age limit permissible for this recruitment is 35 Years as on 01.07.2020. SC/ST category applicants will be given more age relaxation of 22 years.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Important Instructions to apply for TAMIL NADU MRB Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by TMRB and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like NOC, caste certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee through Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date on the official site.
NOTE: All the interested candidates will have to go Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building, DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600 006 from 21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020 for Walk-In-Interview.