ICSIL Recruitment 2022:– Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Sales Person posts. There have 100 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. The whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
ICSIL Recruitment 2022
Job Opportunity at TN MRB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited, DSIIDC|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sales Person|
|Number of Posts||100|
|Last date of application||On Going|
ICSIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized Board/ University.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be above 18 years and another relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates is as per Government rules.
- Written exam or document verification
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get a handsome salary from the organization (Rs 770 per day).
The last date of registering an application for this job is 10.08.2022
How to apply online for ICSIL Recruitment 2022
Candidates may visit the official website www.icsil.in
- Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form and what type of document should be needed at the time of filling the application form.
- Click on apply online, The new web page has opened, and now you have to fill up the entity and proceed to the next step
- You have to upload your recent photograph and signature, in the prescribed format.
- Complete the application form, attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
Important Links to Follow for ICSIL Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on ICSIL Recruitment 2022-Apply here for 100 Sales Person Posts, on www.icsil.in, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, and Selection procedure.