SVC Bank Recruitment 2020: SVC Co-Operative Bank Limited is hiring candidates for filling 30 vacancies against the post of Customer Service Representative. The candidates are required to fill their applications for the recruitment by 30/03/2020 on www.svcbank.com.
SVC Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SVC Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Customer Service Representative|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||30/03/2020|
SVC Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: SVC Co-Operative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Customer Service Representative-30
Educational Qualifications: Graduate or Post Graduate Candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam and Personal Interview will be conducted by the organization and only those candidates will be recruited who qualify in the specified process of selection.
Pay Scale: Rupees 16,550/- per month will be the salary paid to the candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates of all of the categories are to pay Rupes 600 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates who are of the specified age of lesser than or equal to 30 years as on 30/03/2020 are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.svcbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for SVC Bank Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, read the details and criteria of eligibility provided above to make sure you are eligible to apply.
- After that, if you are eligible, visit www.svcbank.com and fill the online form to apply for SVC Co-Operative Bank Limited.
- Pay the application fee in online mode and upload the copies of academic certificates, passport photo and sign of the applicant.
- Submit the online application form and save a copy of the online form and receipt of application fee payment as proof.
NOTE: All of the candidates applying for the recruitment need to make sure to submit their applications online latest by 30/03/2020 with all the accurate details only as per the academic records of the candidate. No candidate will be provided any chance to correct the mistakes in filling the application form.