MPSPPC Recruitment 2020: MP State Policy and Planning Commission is inviting candidates to apply for the recruitment by filling the application form online on www.mpplanningcommission.gov.in for filling 31 vacancies for the reputed posts of Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant by 02/04/2020. No candidate will be allowed to apply after the specified date as the online window will be closed.
MPSPPC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||MP State Policy and Planning Commission|
|Name of the Job||Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Last Date to Apply||02/04/2020|
MPSPPC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: MP State Policy and Planning Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Principal Consultant-01
- Senior Consultant-10
Educational Qualifications: Graduation Degree in the relevant field is a must to be possessed by the candidates with work experience in the related field.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment as per Qualification Based Merit List and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary to be paid to the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 24 lacs per annum
- Post 2: Rupees 18 lacs per annum
- Post 3: Rupees 12 lacs per annum
Application Fees: No candidate is to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1: lesser than or equal to 55 years
- Post 2: lesser than or equal to 45 years
- Post 3: lesser than or equal to 40 years
Official Website: www.mpplanningcommission.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPSPPC Recruitment 2020:
- Apply for recruitment by filling the online application only on www.mpplanningcommission.gov.in to get a job in MP State Policy and Planning Commission.
- After that, upload the latest passport size white background color photo of the candidate and sign as per the records.
- The candidates have to also upload the copies of required academic certificates.
- Verify the filled details with the academic certificates of the candidate.
- Submit the application form in the end and save a copy.
NOTE: Applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment starting from 12/03/2020 to 02/04/2020.