Supreme Court Of India Recruitment: All the interested Indian Nationals who are looking for a job are hereby informed that the Supreme Court Of India has announced various job vacancies for this year. Applications from deserving and hard-working aspirants are invited offline to the concerned address in the prescribed format laid on the official website of SCI for 08 Posts Of Building Supervisor. Check this complete article to get more details related to it.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court Of India|
|Name of the Job||Building Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||29 August 2020|
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Building Supervisor – 08
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Degree or Diploma in Sanitation/Public Hygiene/Health Sanitary Inspector Course from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is 29 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Chosen candidates will get Rs.72578 per month.
Application Fees: Check the official site of SCI to know the application fee structure related to this recruitment.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be a maximum of 30 years counted from 1 August 2020. SCI will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.sci.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.sci.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Download and fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Paste your photograph and signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date to Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court Of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi 110001
NOTE: For more updates, check the official site of SCI from time to time.