Southern Railway Recruitment: Southern Railway has announced job vacancies for this year. Railway Hospital, GOC is in urgent need of Para Medical Staff and Medical Personnel to fill the 201 vacant posts of Lab Assistant, Radiographer, etc due to Covid-19 Pandemic. The recruitment is temporary and for a period of 3 months. Applications are invited online via email.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant, Radiographer|
|Number of Vacancies||201|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2020|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- CMP Doctor – 36
- Nursing Staff – 32
- Pharmacists – 10
- Lab Assistant – 10
- Radiographer – 12
- Hospital Attendant – 32
- Housekeeping Assistant – 69
Last Date to Apply: The application forms are to be submitted on or before 18th August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants seeking the job should have done a 10th/12th/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Or Technology (DMLT)/GNM/B.S(Nursing)/MBBS from a recognized college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- CMP Doctor – Rs.75000 per month
- Nursing Staff – Rs.44900 per month
- Pharmacists – Rs.29200 per month
- Lab Assistant – Rs.21700 per month
- Radiographer – Rs.29200 per month
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000 per month
- Housekeeping Assistant – Rs.18000 per month
- CMP Doctor – Max age 53 years
- Nursing Staff – Age limit of 20 – 40 years
- Pharmacists – Age limit of 18 – 33 years
- Lab Assistant – Age limit of 18 – 33 years
- Radiographer – Age limit of 18 – 33 years
- Hospital Attendant – Age limit of 18 – 30 years
- Housekeeping Assistant – Age limit of 18 – 30 years
Official Website: sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Process For Southern Railway Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Aspirants need to go to sr.indianrailways.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Download and fill the application form.
- Mention the post in the form you are applying for and fill all your details correctly.
- Attach all the documents and recent pp size photographs and digital signature and send it all to email@example.com
- The application must be sent via registered email enclosed in a single pdf file.
NOTE: You should keep an eye on the official website to know the dates of the interview and various other details related to this recruitment and the recruitment is for Tiruchchirappalli Division.