Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Here, we are before you to discuss Various vacant posts of Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector offered by Staff Selection Commission. Online applications are accepted by the organization and due date of which is 16th of October 2019. For detailed information, look inside the paragraph given below carefully.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||16th October 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector Executive in CISF
Last Date to Apply: 16th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have Bachelor Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Paper-I, Physical Standard/Physical Endurance Test, Paper-II, and Detailed Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1,2) and Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempte for SC/ST/ExSM and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Log to the website of organization www.ssc.nic.in
- Fill the application form with the complete information of applicant name, address, experience, etc.
- Then after it, upload the recent photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Deposit the fees by using a suitable manner.
- In the end, click on submit after a read of the details filled to complete the application process.
NOTE: Check out the newly updated notifications on the website again and again. The date for the written exam is 11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019.