Delhi Police Department Recruitment: Huge number of vacancies are liberated by the Delhi Police Department this year. The last date to fill the application form is running out soon so submit your entry as soon as possible after reading all the instructions contained in this article as it covers all the major details about Constable Posts. The total vacancies which are vacant are 5846 in number and the details related to eligibility criteria, online registration method, application Fee, etc are mentioned below.
Delhi Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||5846|
|Last Date to Apply||07 September 2020|
Delhi Police Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Police Department
Name of The Posts:
- Constable EXE-Male – 3433
- Constable EXE – Male Ex-Servicemen – 226
- Constable (Exe) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando – 243
- Constable EXE Female – 1944
Last Date to Apply: 07 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job seekers seeking a job for Constable Post should have completed 12th from a recognized college/institute or university and should hold a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car)
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test followed by the Medical Examination will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
Pay Scale: Attractive pay ranging between Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 per month+ Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month will be given to applicants selected for Constable Post.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.100
- ST/SC/Women/PH Candidates – Nil
Age criteria: The lower and upper age limit defined for this post is 18 – 25 years counted from 1 July 2020. The Delhi Police Department will relax the upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
How To Apply For Delhi Police Department Recruitment Online-
- Go to the official site and read the guidelines in detail.
- Now, enter the details in the application form according to the instruction provided by the Department.
- Attach the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature, ID Proof, DOB Proof, Residence Proof, 12th mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the application fee and fill the transaction details in the application form and attach the receipt also by scanning it.
- Submit the form before the session times out.
NOTE: The applicants should note that the written test may be held in the month of November or December.