Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) produced a recruitment notification for the only purpose to hire the efficient and capable candidates on Various vacant posts of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’. The candidate is needed for a job and searching for the same can submit an online application through the portal of an organization. Read the contents specified below for complete information.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||18th of October 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Last Date to Apply: 18th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th with the knowledge of Typing in Hindi and English.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women and ESM candidates Nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years (Group D) and 18-30 years (Group C) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Application criteria include first of all take a visit to the portal of an organization.
- At this step, put the necessary details in the relevant columns in the form in an online mode.
- It should be remembered that incomplete and inaccurate form will be rejected.
- Upload the required documents along with signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees in the organization and submit the application by the due date.
- Do not need to send hard copy at any place.
NOTE: It is mandatory to read the latest notifications on the website to make a successful application of post.