Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: Indian Air Force has produced a great opportunity for youngers and they can avail the benefit of this global opportunity by an application for these posts through the recruitment rally to be held in between 13th to 18th October 2019. No application will be considered after the fixed due date of application. The organization invites applications for various vacant posts of Airmen. The complete details of recruitment (selection procedure, age level, etc.) can be obtained in the article specified below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Airmen|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||13th to 18th October 2019|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- Airmen group “Y” (Non-Technical)
Last Date to Apply: 13th to 18th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 26900/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born in between 19-07-1999 to 01-07-2003 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, an applicant is required to take out the print of the application form.
- After this, fill the complete and exact information (name, address, qualifications, etc.) in the application form.
- Paste the photograph and cross-signed it.
- Attach the copies of the documents demanded with the application form.
- And in the last, reach to the address specified below with the original documents. Babu Pandhari Rao Kridutt Indoor Stadium, Amma Talab Dhamtari Chhattisgarh
- Also, keep a print copy of the application filed for future reference.
NOTE: The candidate should read the updated notifications on the web portal from time to time.