SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment: SOUTHERN RAILWAY has released a job notification for this year. The department invites applications from the eligible and intelligent candidates immediately for the 600 Posts of Medical Personnel and Para Medical Personnel for their Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period of maximum 3 months. Read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SOUTHERN RAILWAY|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Staff, Hospital Attendant, Contract Medical Practitioner|
|Number of Vacancies||600|
|Last Date to Apply||15.04.2020 – 17.04.2020|
SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: SOUTHERN RAILWAY
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS) – 72
- Nursing Staff – 120
- Lab Assistant – 24
- Radiographer – 24
- Hospital Attendant – 120
- Housekeeping Assistant – 240
Last Date to Apply: The walk-in interview dates are 15.04.2020 to 17.04.2020.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS) – Candidates should have done MBBS.
- Nursing Staff – Applicants should have done 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution.
- Lab Assistant – Candidates should have done 12th with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university.
- Radiographer – Candidates should have done 10+2 with Physics and
Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis
Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution.
- Hospital Attendant/Housekeeping Assistant – Candidates should have passed 10th std. from a recognized institution.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS) – Rs.75000/- fixed
In case of specialists Rs.95000/- fixed
- Nursing Staff – Rs.44900/- in Level-7
- Lab Assistant – Rs.21,700/- in Level-3
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/- in Level-5
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000/- in Level-1
- Housekeeping Assistant – Rs.18000/- in Level-1
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age criteria is mentioned below for different posts:-
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS) – Should not have completed 50 years.
- Nursing Staff – 20 to 40 years
- Lab Assistant – 18 to 33 years
- Radiographer – 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 to 30 years
- Housekeeping Assistant – 18 to 30 years
Official Website: sr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates should visit the official site and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- After submission of the application form, you need to attend the walk-in-interview on 15.04.2020 – for Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors),16.04.2020 for Nursing Staff, 17.04.2020 for Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital
Attendant and House Keeping Assistant.
- Carry all the necessary documents with you on the interview date.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.