BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED Recruitment: BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED has liberated a job vacancy for this year. BHEL invites applications from candidates, fulfilling the specifications mentioned in this recruitment advertisement, to be engaged as PART-TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS in the BHEL Hospital, Trichy. If you are interested in this recruitment, you need to apply online after knowing all the details regarding this recruitment through the medium of this advertisement.
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Part-Time Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2020|
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- Part-Time Medical Consultant – 06
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit the application form through email is 18th April 2020.
- Part-Time Medical Officer – Candidates applying should have completed MBBS from any recognized institute with one year of relevant post-qualification experience.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on their proficiency in a personal interview after verification of Original Certificates.
- Rs. 270/- per hour will be given for the post of Part-Time Medical Officer.
Application Fees: No Application fee is to be paid by applicants.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be less than the specified age limit of 65 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: https://careers.bhel.in
How To Apply For BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement
carefully in detail for determining their eligibility for the post.
- Candidates are required to download the blank biodata form from the Career Section.
- You should have a valid e-mail id for registration.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, experience certificates, other testimonies like birth certificate, address proof, MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets, Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Send the scanned copy of their duly filled in biodata form and certificates by email, to [email protected] to reach on or before 18/04/2020.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to regularly visit this website for any information further. The term of a PTMC will be one year initially.