Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: We are very glad to inform you that Southern Railway a department under the supervision of Indian Railway advertised for 3585 vacancies of Medical Laboratory Technician and Apprentices. The candidate can submit an online application by 31st December 2019. No chance of application of the post after the due date of an application. Let us check carefully the article mentioned below for the complete details on recruitment.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Medical Laboratory Technician and Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||3585|
|Last Date to apply||31st December 2019|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 1222
- Welder – 667
- Painter – 104
- Medical Laboratory Technician – 40
- Carpenter – 168
- MMV – 33
- PASAA – 76
- Electrician – 672
- Electronic Mechanic – 120
- R&AC – 67
- Wireman – 25
- Machinist – 49
- Turner – 34
- Advanced Welder – 09
- Diesel Mechanic – 138
- Plumber – 107
- Draughtsman – 05
- Electronics IT – 29
- Instrument Mechanic – 20
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 10th with ITI/12th from the recognized board/institute.
Selection Procedure: The anxious person will be recruited through Document Verification and Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: It is essential to pay Rs. 100/- for GEN/OBC candidates while for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates, there is no such requirement.
Age criteria: Candidate should meet the age limit of 15-22/24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must apply for the post online on the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Read the complete instructions and then fill the complete details in the form in a complete way.
- Upload the relevant documents including the applicant’s signature and the photograph.
- Pay the application fees through using the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Retain the hard copy of the form to be required sometime in the future.
NOTE: Candidate must check-up the new updates as announced by the recruiter on the website from time to time.