TRB Recruitment 2019: The job is offered by the Teachers Recruitment Board to hire skilled and eligible candidates on 1157 vacancies of Lecturers and Block Educational Officer. The anxious person can apply for the post through the portal till the recruitment continues. For complete information, the candidate should read the information given below carefully to get complete on the selection process, the scale of pay, application fees and much more.
TRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Lecturers and Block Educational Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1157|
|Last Date to apply||Not yet declared|
TRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Teachers Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Lecturers – 1060
- Block Educational Officer – 97
Last Date to Apply: Not yet announced
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must hold Technology/Architecture/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Master Degree (relevant field)/Graduation Degree with B.Ed from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Online Computer-based Examination and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 56100-177500/- and Rs. 36900-116600/- per month.
- Rs. 600/- (Post 1) and Rs. 500/- (Post 2) for GEN/OBC candidates.
- For SC/SCA/ST/PH candidates only Rs. 300/- (Post 1) and Rs. 250/- (Post 2).
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 57 years counted as on 01/07/2019. The candidate will get relaxation as per the regulations of the organization.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for TRB Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should click on the notification section on the portal of TRB.
- Then fill the details in the form that appears on the screen of the computer.
- Upload the documents relevant for application and pay the fees before the end date.
- Submit the application form after proper check-up of the details in the form.
- Keep the application’s hard copy for further need.
NOTE: Candidate must visit the website of the organization continuously for important updates.