SLPRB Recruitment 2019: State Level Pollution Recruitment Body is the authority constituted for the purpose to check and control the activities rising the pollution in the environment. The concerned organization has advertised for 597 vacancies on the posts of Sub-Inspector. The interested person can submit an online application till 30th November 2019. For more details, the aspirant must read the paragraph shown below as the applicant will be responsible himself to delay in the important information.
SLPRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Level Pollution Recruitment Board Assam|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||597|
|Last Date to apply||30th November 2019|
SLPRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Level Pollution Recruitment Board, Assam
Name of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (UB) – 597
Last Date to Apply: 30th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 14000-49000/- with grade pay of Rs. 8700/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for SLPRB Recruitment 2019:
- Follow the web address of the organization on the google page.
- Go through the instructions and click on an online application link.
- Fill the details there in an accurate and careful sense.
- Upload the recent photograph along with the signature of the applicant.
- Submit an application till the due date of recruitment.
- The application print copy can be retained for future reference.
- The applicant is free from the obligation to send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: Candidate can go through the updates released by the organization on recruitment again and again.