BOB Financial Solutions Limited Recruitment 2019: Candidate looking for a good government job will be happy to know about the notice published by BOB Financial Solutions Limited to hire for the suitable candidates for various posts of Senior Officer/Officer and Assistant Manager. Candidate can apply in the online mode for the recruitment process conducted by the organization till 04th of December 2019. Candidate can get more details (scale of pay, age level, etc.) about BFSL Recruitment 2019 in the article specified below.
BOB Financial Solutions Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||BOB Financial Solutions Limited|
|Name of the Job||Senior Officer, Officer, and Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||04-12-2019|
BOB Financial Solutions Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: BOB Financial Solutions Limited
Name of The Posts:
- VP/AVP Digital
- Assistant Vice President – Information Security
- AVP/Manager – Human Resources
- Zonal Sales Manager – Alternate Channel
- Manager/Assistant Manager – Collections (RA)
- Assistant Manager/Senior Officer – Collection
- Assistant Manager/Sr. Officer Procurement
- Senior Officer/Officer – Customer Service
- Senior Officer/Officer – Chargeback Operations
- Senior Officer/Officer – Credit Underwriter
Last Date to Apply: 04-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate who wish to apply BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech/PGDBA/MBA/Graduation Degree/PG Degree from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will get selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age less or equal to 55 years (Post 1-4), 50 years (Post 5) and 45 years (Post 6-10) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bobfinancial.com
Important Instructions to apply for BOB Financial Solutions Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of the recruiter and click on the online application.
- Fill the application form with the entire details about the applicant name, address, experience, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature of the applicant and submit the application.
- Mail the application to the email [email protected]
NOTE: To get updated with the further amendment on recruitment, be sure to check the website regularly.