School Education Department Punjab Recruitment: School Education Department, Punjab has liberated an employment notification for the recruitment of 1664 ETT Teacher vacancies. The department invites applications from skilled and capable aspirants to fill up the various posts. Interested candidates can read this advertisement carefully to know about the application process, application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, etc.
School Education Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||School Education Department Punjab|
|Name of the Job||Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)|
|Number of Vacancies||1664|
|Last Date to Apply||31 March 2020|
School Education Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: School Education Department of Punjab
Name of The Posts: ETT ( Elementary Teacher Training)
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission will start from 6th March 2020 and interested candidates need to apply on or before 31 March 2020.
- Interested candidates should have completed Graduation with minimum fifty-five percent marks in the case of General Category candidates, and fifty percent marks in the case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classed and Physically Handicapped candidates, from a recognized university/board/institute.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum two years’ Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their marks in the written test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary of Rs.10300 per month.
Application Fees: 1. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs.1000 as application fees.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs.500 as application fees.
3. Exemption in application fee is provided to Ex-servicemen candidates.
4. The application fee is to be paid before 1st April 2020.
Age criteria: Interested candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 37 years counted from 1.1.2020. As per the organizational rules, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates of reserved category.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How To Apply For School Education Department Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official site and click on New Registration and fill all the necessary fields in the application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields and attach all the testimonies in digital format.
- After registration, you need to pay the application fees before the last date.
- Take a print out of the application form.
NOTE: For any further information please check www.educationrecruitmentboard.com from time to time.