Sainik School Satara Recruitment: Sainik School Satara has advertised a job advertisement for this year. All the skilled and intelligent candidates interested in teaching jobs are invited to fill the application form to fill up the 07 posts of PGT, TGT, Laboratory Assistant. The submission of application is through offline medium and you can apply after knowing the detailed information about this recruitment which you will get in this notification.
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Satara|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2020|
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Satara
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher-03
- Trained Graduate Teacher-03
- Laboratory Assistant-01
Last Date to Apply: The offline applications need to be submitted on or before 20th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who want to be appointed on these posts should have done Class 12th/Bachelors or Masters Degree with D.Ed or B.Ed from a recognized college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the personal interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale differs for a different post.
- For the post of PGT, interested job seekers will get Rs.47600 per month.
- For the post of TGT, interested job seekers will get Rs.44900 per month.
- For the post of Laboratory Assistant, interested job seekers will get Rs.25500 per month.
Application Fees: Interested candidates of GEN/OBC category have to pay Rs.300 as application fee and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates having age between 21-40 years (Post 1) and 21-35 years (Post 2,3) can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.sainiksatara.org
How To Apply For Sainik School Satara Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official website www.sainiksatara.org and download the application form provided by Sainik School Satara.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form completely and correct in all aspects.
- Attach a passport size photo on the form and sign it.
- Pay the application fee and attach the fee receipt.
- Make sure to send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of the academic certificates to the following address before the last date: Principal, Sainik School Satara, Satara-415001 (Maharashtra)
NOTE: For more updates, visit www.sainiksatara.org