Recruitment Job Alert For School Education Department of Punjab: The Government of Punjab governs the School Education Department in the state and it invites qualified and inspired candidates to fill the various vacant seats in the schools by working as Pre Primary Teachers. This is a golden job opportunity for all the citizens who are looking for a teaching career as the jobs are 8393 in number and employment will be on a permanent basis.
School Education Department of Punjab Recruitment Notification Details:
|Authority Name||School Education Department of Punjab|
|Posts Name||Pre Primary Teachers|
|Last Date To Apply||21 December 2020|
School Education Department of Punjab Recruitment Complete Details
Name Of The Posts:
- Pre Primary Teachers – 8393
Educational Qualifications: The applicants seeking employment under SED, Punjab Recruitment should have completed 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized school or board with a minimum of 45 % marks and must also possess a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of not less than 1 year.
Age Criteria: The applicant’s age should not exceed 37 years and should not be less than 18 years. The SED will give upper age limit relaxation to SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
- For GEN & Other Categories, the fee is- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST applicants, the fee is – Rs. 500/-
- For Ex-Servicemen, no fee is cahrged.
Selection Procedure: Desired candidates will be hired on the basis of performance in the written test and merit-based rank.
Important Details Regarding School Education Department of Punjab Recruitment:
- The application form can only be submitted after registering on the portal of the School Education Department of Punjab from 1 December 2020 to 21 December 2020.
- Earlier, 12000 vacancies were announced by the CM of Punjab but due to the current fiscal position, approval was declined for the same by the Finance Department.
Important STEPS Regarding School Education Department of Punjab Recruitment Application Form Online Submission
- Go to the site mentioned above of the hiring school department and fill the application form.
- Enter the information with all the accurate and valid data as one false information can lay you disqualified in the process of cross-checking.
- Submit the application form with all attached documents and your latest pp size photo and digital sign too.