The Indian Air Force – AFCAT is inviting both male and female aspirants who are citizens of India under the Indian citizenship act, 1955. The recruitment is for Gazetted Officers posts on the 235 seats in the Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. The mode of submission of application forms is through online means only commencing from 1 December 2020 to 30 December 2020.
Indian Air Force – AFCAT Recruitment Notification Details:
|Authority Name||Indian Air Force – AFCAT|
|Posts Name||Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)|
|Last Date To Apply||30 December 2020.|
Indian Air Force – AFCAT Recruitment Complete Details
Name Of The Posts:
- Flying Branch – 69
- Ground Duty (Technical) – 96
- Ground Duty (Non – Technical) – 70
Educational Qualifications: The desired applicants should hold a Graduation Degree/BE/B Tech degree with at least 60 % marks from a recognized institute/board/college.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed 24 years and should not be less than 20 years for the Flying Branch.
- 26 years is the maximum age limit and 20 years is the minimum age limit for Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branch.
Application Fee: The application fee is fixed as Rs.250 for all category applicants and it needs to be paid online.
Salary: IAF has not mentioned the salary details for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: An online Practice Test will be conducted to select the desired applicants.
Important Details Regarding Indian Air Force – AFCAT Recruitment:
- As far as possible, candidates will be allotted centers as per their choice
- The applicants should comply with the physical and medical standards of the IAF.
- 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 can be contacted to know more and to solve any doubt related to IAF recruitment.
Important STEPS Regarding Indian Air Force – AFCAT Recruitment Application Form Online Submission
- https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/- Click on it and firstly register yourself.
- Pay the application fee by clicking on Make Payment and then fill in the details in the application form.
- Attach your recent pp size photo, qualification proof, citizenship proof, age proof, id proof, etc, and other certificates as demanded by the IAF.
- Click the submit button after re-examining all the complete details.