Stata Bank of India Recruitment 2019: States Bank of India (SBI) has invited the Online applications for 25 Vacancies of SME Credit Analyst. The interested and the desired candidate can submit an application through the portal before 31st October 2019. One thing to remember is that once the due date of application passes away the candidate can’t apply in any other method. To get in brief about the pay scale, selection process, application fees, etc. read the article given below.
Stata Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Stata Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Credit Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
Stata Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Stata Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) – 11
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) – 04
- SME Credit Analyst – 10
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate interested to apply must have a Graduation Degree/BE/B.Tech and/or MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGDM/MMS/CA/CFA/ICWA from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 42020 to 51490/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 700/-
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 23-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Stata Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of an organization at www.sbi.co.in
- Then fill up the details in the form after the readout of the important instructions.
- Details in the form should be in an accurate and complete sense.
- Then upload the latest passport size photograph along with the signature on the form.
- In the end, submit the application on the portal before the due date.
NOTE: Visit the website of the organization from time to time to get the latest updates.