Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) decided to recruit 107 candidates for the vacant posts of Steno, Assistant, and Nurse. The interested person can submit the online application by the 06th of November 2019. An application can be submit the application through the portal of an organization. The complete details about the selection process, pay scale, application process, etc. can be found in the article given below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Steno, Assistant, and Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||107|
|Last Date to apply||06th November 2019|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Nurse -A – 05
- Pathology Lab Technician (SA/B) – 01
- Pharmacist/B – 04
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) – 01
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) – 01
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR) – 14
- Assistant Grade-1 (F&A) – 25
- Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM) – 19
- Steno Grade-1 – 29
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 08
Last Date to Apply: 06th November 2019
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam/Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 44900/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 35400/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 29200/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 25500/- (Post 4, 6-9) per month
- Rs. 21700/- (Post 5, 10) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years (Post 1,2), 21-28 years (Post 6-9), 18-25 years (Post 3-5, 10) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 06th November 2019.
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate is required to visit the website of the organization on the official page.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to put up the details in the form.
- Fill the information about the candidate name, address, qualifications, etc. in the form.
- Upload the document necessary by the due date along with signature and photograph.
- And in the end, submit the form after a careful review before the due date
NOTE: Get important updates on the website.