Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh organized for 09 vacancies of Resource Person, Data Entry Operator, and MIS Coordinator. The applications can be submitted by the desired candidate till 29th November 2019 on the application paper. There is only a single mode of application i.e. Offline. For complete information on recruitment check out the notification specified below.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh|
|Name of the Job||Resource Person, Data Entry Operator, and MIS Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||29th November 2019|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Samagra Shiksha
Name of The Posts:
- Resource Person (Special Education) – 03
- Resource Teacher (Special Education) – 03
- Resource Person (Academic) – 01
- MIS Coordinator – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 29th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should hold 10th/12th/B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA/Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree from the authorized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given a high-level package i.e. Rs. 46863/- (Post 1,3), Rs. 41377/- (Post 2), Rs. 44247/- (Post 4) and Rs. 34290/- (Post 5) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (Post 4-5), not more than 45 years (Post 1,3) and 37 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssachd.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019:
- As the mode of application is offline, so the applicant is required to take out the print of the form to fill the details.
- Put the relevant information in an accurate and understandable way.
- Then with the help of gum paste the latest photograph with the signature of the applicant.
- In the last, post the application form complete in each aspect to the address given below before the due date of application. Samagra Shiksha, Establishment Branch, 3rd Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9D, Chandigarh.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the applicant to get important updates on recruitment.