High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: We have a fantastic news for our readers that High Court of Karnataka is inviting applications from capable candidates for posting on the 95 vacancies for various Group D Peon,Watchman,Sweeper Posts. Applications in the online mode are invited on www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in till 03rd June 2019 only.Remember to read at least once all the information regarding the recruitment procedure so as not to be mistaken with anything during the recruitment.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Group D Peon,Watchman,Sweeper|
|Number of vacancies||95|
|Last Date to apply||03rd June 2019|
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Group D Peon,Watchman,Sweeper Posts
Last Date to Apply: 03rd June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to be passed at least 10th Class from an authorized board or institute with valid certificate.
Selection Procedure: Written test and Personal Interview will decided about the recruitment of candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the applicants need to be 19900-63200 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The Candidates of General and OBC category are to pay Rupees 200 as application fee while the same is 100 rupees for all other applicants.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants need to be between 18-35 years as on the last date of application i.e 03rd June 2019.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019:
- High Court of Karnataka is going to accept the applications for recruitment on its official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- So,first step would be to visit the website and fill the online application with candidates authentic and accurate details followed by payment of application fee and uploading the photo and signature.
- After this, verify the filled in details and submit in the end.
- Do not send the printouts of the online form.
NOTE: Candidates must be in touch with our website regularly for more updates about the recruitment.