SAIL Recruitment: Great chance for all the candidates who are looking for good government jobs as the Steel Authority of India Limited has recently announced a number of vacancies for the posts of Operator cum technician trainee, attendant cum technician trainee in their organization. There are 275 vacancies in the organization for which interested and qualified candidates can apply by filling the online form before or on 18th February 2019 for a chance at getting employed by the organization. Candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. about the post before applying.
SAIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Operator cum technician trainee, attendant cum technician trainee|
|Number of vacancies||275|
|Date for the interview||18th February 2019|
SAIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of the posts:
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – 95
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler) – 10
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) : AITT – 121
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – ITI (SRD for ST Category candidates only) – 49
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have Matriculation, Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline) from a recognized University to be considered eligible.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate that is required should be less than or equal to 28 years old
(post 1,3,4) , 30 years old (post 2) as on the consideration date 18-02-2019 according to the rules of the recruiter. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection Criteria: The organization will select candidates on the basis of written exam and skill test/ trade test.
Pay scale: Candidates will get a generous salary package by the recruiting organisation.
Application Fee: The application fee is as:
- For General, OBC (For Sl No 1, 3 & 4): Rs. 250/-
- For General, OBC (For Sl No 2): Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Important dates: The last date to apply for the vacancy via online mode is 18th February 2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for SAIL Recruitment :
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply by following the given steps.
- Log on to the official website of the organization as mentioned above.
- Aspirants are requested to go through the notification once before applying so as to know about the mandatory information.
- Click on the link to apply online for the form and fill it with all the required details.
- Upload the credentials as demanded and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all we have regarding the SAIL Recruitment process. To know more about the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.