CBSE Recruitment: Golden chance for all the job aspirants looking forward to work with a good government organization as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) recently announced a job notice to hire competent and hard-working contenders for various vacancies for the posts of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) vacancies. This is a wonderful opportunity for all job hunters to secure their job by applying for this prestigious organization. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the various vacancies available currently by submitting the online application form from the organization’s official website on or before the last date that is 05-03-2019. Candidates can find further details about the post in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. before applying.
CBSE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Job||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|Last Date to apply||05-03-2019|
Company Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Post Wise Vacancy Information:
- Teacher (for Classes I-V)
- Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment process should have passed :
Post 1 : Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed .
Post 2 : Senior Secondary with B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed.
Age Limit: Aspirants should be between 18-50 years as counted from 22-02-2019 to apply for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per the organization rules for the reserved category candidates.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, skill test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a generous salary package per month .
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 700/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 350/
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
Official Website: ctet.nic.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancy by submitting the online application form is 05-03-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for CBSE Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of the organization before applying to check the complete eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
- Then find the link and Click on the link to apply online for the vacancy.
- It will open an application form that has to be filled with all the mandatory personal information.
- Upload the required documents in correct size and format.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the CBSE Recruitment process. To know more on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.