Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology for the 01 Vacancies of Upper Division Clerk. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology is looking for Young, Dynamic, Energetic Professionals for various posts. To get further information about the vacancy, you must read the complete notification mentioned below.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Name of the Job||Upper Division Clerk.|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||12 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment :
Company Name: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Name of The Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit online application is 12 June 2020 via email or by post.
- Applicants seeking this job should have done Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks aggregate score from a renowned college/university/institute.
- Applicants seeking this job should have Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Applicants seeking this job should have advanced computer proficiency skills in MS Office.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for this post is according to Level 04 of Central Pay Commission.
Application Fees: Check the official site of RGCB to know this structure.
Age criteria: RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY has not given any updation on age structure.
Official Website: https://rgcb.res.in
Application Process For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site of RGCB and read the notification completely for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with due attention to avoid any discrepancies.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with your signature.
- Also, mention the post you are applying to.
- Submit the form to email@example.com or DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA before June 12, 2020.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site mentioned above.